Date: March 21, 2013
Time: 6-9 pm
Hope Katz Gibbs
Topic: XM Radio Special Event—"That's Entertainment: Women in Media and its Evolution"
Organization: SiriusXM Radio
Location: SIRIUSXM, 1500 Eckington Place, NE, Wash DC
What: In honor of Women’s History month, Success in the City is joining with SiriusXM and Women in Alliance for Media to bring you an extraordinary event. Take a private tour of SiriusXM, network with media moguls, and sit in on a panel discussion about the past and future of media that will surprise and intrigue you!
This event is free!
More details: “The networking aspect will include a tour of the SiriusXM broadcast facility and will highlight SiriusXM’s external diversity partners who support talent development in media,” shares XM’s Tamara Brown.
“Our goal is to honor those women who have gone before and you the women of today who are shaping our world of tomorrow,” says Success in the City founder Cynthia de Lorenzi, who will be monitoring the panel.
The panel discussion will feature a diverse group of women who will engage in discussion around, “Women in Media and its Evolution,” including:
- Erin M. Fuller, CAE – National President, All Women in Media
- Sonya Gavankar, TV Personality & Host/Moderator at the Newseum
- Hope Katz Gibbs, publisher, Be Inkandescent magazine and founder, Inkandescent Public Relations
- Julissa Marenco – President, ZGS Station Group
- Mary Sue Twohy, Program Director, SiriusXM Radio
- Sydni Dreher, Director, Production Management, Discovery Communications
- Event Moderator Cynthia de Lorenzi, CEO & Founder, Success In The City
We are anticipating 150 attendees. Here’s the line-up:
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. — Mix and Mingle
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. — Special panel discussion with experts and professionals in the industry
8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. — Networking and Closing Remarks
Click here to register.